On June 18th, 2022, the world will come together to celebrate International Picnic Day! This special day is all about coming together with friends and family to enjoy a delicious picnic in the great outdoors. Whether you’re picnicking in your own backyard or traveling to a new and exciting location, there’s no better way to spend a summer day than with good food and good company. So mark your calendars now and start planning your perfect picnic!
History of International Picnic Day
World Picnic Day has its roots in France. It began as “pique-nique” – a type of informal outdoor meal that became popular after the French Revolution in the mid-1800s.
However, this joyous day of celebration has since spread all over the world and is now enjoyed by people of all ages and nationalities.
Picnics are a great way to get outside and enjoy the fresh air. They’re also a fun way to spend time with friends and family. Whether you’re cooking up a simple meal or packing a variety of delicious snacks, there’s no wrong way to celebrate International Picnic Day!
So get your picnic blanket ready and mark your calendars for June 18th, 2022 – it’s sure to be a day you’ll never forget.
How to Celebrate International Picnic Day
There are plenty of ways to celebrate International Picnic Day. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
Organize a community picnic:
Charity events, school picnics, and all kinds of other group meals are organized to mark the occasion. Check with a community board or website to see if any picnics are planned locally. Look particularly at local parks or museums that often plan these types of events. If they are having one nearby, join in. If not–go ahead and organize it!
Have a personal picnic:
A great way to celebrate International Picnic Day is to bike, walk or hike to a nearby beauty spot, or just take your sandwiches and cold hard-boiled eggs into the garden and enjoy an al fresco meal.
Check out a local farmers’ market:
Farmers’ markets are the perfect place to pick up Picnic Day essentials like fresh fruits and vegetables, bread, cheese, and more. And what could be more perfect than enjoying a picnic made with ingredients that were all grown locally?
Plan a picnic potluck:
Invite your friends and family to bring their favorite picnic foods to share. This is a great way to try new things and expand your picnic menu.
No matter how you choose to celebrate International Picnic Day, the important thing is to get out there and enjoy the outdoors! So grab your picnic basket and blanket and head out into the sunshine.
Other ideas for piling foods into a picnic basket include:
World Picnic Day is celebrated every year on the 18th of June, and what better way to celebrate than by packing a picnic basket full of delicious food? Here are some ideas to get you started:
Chips and dip: A classic combo that is always a hit. Choose your favorite chips and pair them with salsa, guacamole, or even just a simple yogurt dip.
Fruit: A healthy and refreshing option that is perfect for hot summer days. Add some variety by including a mix of fresh and dried fruit.
Veggies and dip: Another healthy option that is perfect for satisfying hunger without weighing you down. Pack carrot sticks, celery sticks, cucumber slices or any other veggies you like, along with a tasty dip.
Sandwiches: A picnic staple that can be as simple or as elaborate as you like. Fill your sandwich with whatever you fancy, whether it’s chicken, ham, cheese or even just plain old peanut butter and jelly.
Sweet treats: No picnic is complete without something sweet! cookies, brownies or even just a simple fruit pie will do the trick.
So there you have it – a few ideas to help you pack the perfect picnic basket. Now all you need is a blanket, some good company and beautiful weather!
21 Best a World Picnic Day Status:
1. Happy World Picnic Day!
2. Today is a perfect day for a picnic!
3. Get outside and enjoy the fresh air!
4. There’s no wrong way to celebrate International Picnic Day!
5. Let’s have a picnic to celebrate World Picnic Day!
6. A picnic is the perfect way to enjoy the outdoors!
7. I’m looking forward to celebrating World Picnic Day!
8. I hope everyone has a great World Picnic Day!
9. I can’t wait to celebrate International Picnic Day!
10. 11 May is World Picnic Day – let’s go on a picnic!
11. It’s time to get out there and enjoy the beautiful weather!
12. There’s nothing like a picnic on a sunny day!
13. Enjoy your picnic today, and be sure to take some pictures!
14. Make sure you pack plenty of food for your picnic today!
15. A picnic is the perfect way to spend a sunny day!
16. I’m looking forward to celebrating World Picnic Day with friends!
17. There’s nothing better than a picnic on a beautiful day!
18. Get out and enjoy the day on World Picnic Day!
19. I hope everyone has a great time celebrating World Picnic Day!
20. Be sure to take some pictures of your picnic today!
21. I’m looking forward to spending World Picnic Day with friends!
21 Picnic Day picnic Quotes!
Picnic quotes from famous people to get you excited for your next outdoor adventure.
“The best things in life are free. The second best are very, very expensive.” – Coco Chanel
“A picnic is a state of mind.” – Mary Frances Kennedy Fisher
“One must eat to live and not live to eat.” – Moliere
“People who love to eat are always the best people.” – Julia Child
“Food is our common ground, a universal experience.” – James Beard
“There is no sincerer love than the love of food.” – George Bernard Shaw
“The pleasure of the table belongs to all times and all ages, to all conditions and both sexes.” – Brillat-Savarin
“Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all.” – Harriet van Horne
“I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.” – W.C. Fields
“First we eat, then we do everything else.” – M.F.K Fisher
“A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.” – Barbara Johnson
“My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.” – Steve Jobs
“Life is a combination of magic and pasta.” – Federico Fellini
“You don’t need a silver fork to eat good food.” – Paul Prudhomme
“The secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside.” – Mark Twain
“One should eat to live, not live to eat.” – Socrates
“To eats is human, but to digest, divine.” – Samuel Butler
“My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there are three other people.” – Orson Welles
“I am not a glutton – I am an explorer of food.” – Erik Satie
“There is no love sincerer than the love of food.” – George Bernard Shaw
“I would rather be an excellent fool than a mediocre wise man.” – M.F.K Fisher
What to wear on picnic day?
if you think about what to wear on picnic day, you can come up with some good ideas. If you’re going to be outside all day, you’ll want to wear something comfortable and breathable. here is some very good idea for your next picnic day.
A) If you want to be comfortable:
-Wear a cute sundress
-Wear a comfy pair of shorts
-Wear a tank top and Flowy skirt
B) If you want to be fashionable:
-Wear a romper or Jumpsuit
-Wear a maxi dress or skirt
-Pair a crop top with high-waisted shorts
C) If you want to stay cool:
– Wear loose-fitting clothes made from natural fabrics like cotton
– Choose light colors that will reflect the sun’s heat
– Consider wearing a hat or sunglasses to protect your skin from the sun
D) If you want to be prepared for anything:
– Wear a swimsuit under your clothes in case you want to take a dip in the water
– Bring a light jacket or sweater in case it gets cold at night
– Pack a pair of comfortable shoes in case you want to go for a hike
E) What not to wear:
– Avoid wearing denim jeans or other heavy fabrics that will make you sweat
– Don’t wear dark colors that will absorb the heat
– Avoid wearing uncomfortable shoes that will give you blisters
So, these are some outfit ideas for your next picnic day. Be sure to pack everything you need so that you can have a fun and enjoyable day in the sun!
WHY WE LOVE INTERNATIONAL PICNIC DAY
It’s easy to celebrate: One of the best things about International Picnic Day is that it’s so easy to celebrate! All you need is some good food, drinks, and company – no fuss, no frills. Just head out to your nearest park or green space, and enjoy a leisurely meal in the great outdoors.
It brings people together: What could be better than sharing a meal with friends or family? International Picnic Day is the perfect opportunity to get together with your loved ones and enjoy some quality time. And what’s more, picnics are a great way to meet new people too! So don’t be afraid to strike up a conversation with your fellow picnickers.
You can test your culinary skills: If you’re a budding chef, then International Picnic Day is the perfect opportunity to show off your skills! Why not try whipping up something special for your picnic spread? There are plenty of easy recipes online that will impress your friends and family. So get creative and have fun!
INTERNATIONAL PICNIC DAY FAQS
1. What is International Picnic Day?
International Picnic Day is a day to enjoy a picnic with family and friends! It’s a great opportunity to get together and enjoy some good food and quality time.
2. When is International Picnic Day?
International Picnic Day falls on June 18th each year.
3. How can I celebrate International Picnic Day?
There are plenty of ways to celebrate International Picnic Day! Here are some ideas:
– Head to your local park or green space for a picnic with friends or family.
– Make something special for your picnic spread, such as an easy recipe from online.
– Strike up conversations with fellow picnickers and make new friends!
4. What else should I know about International Picnic Day?
International Picnic Day is a day to relax and enjoy the simple things in life. So make sure to take some time out for yourself and soak up the sunshine.